Oct 27, 2007

A New Beginning

Running the world's largest multinational corporation is not easy. A recent survey indicated that more shareholders believe in ghosts than believe in me! But the race is not to the swift and the battle is not to the warriors, and neither is bread to the wise nor wealth to the discerning nor favor to men of ability; for time and chance overtake them all.

I am writing because it is time for people to hear what I have to say -- without an intermediary, a publicist, or muddied reflection from the vast echo chamber. Some may think that I have the largest megaphone in the world, but volume is not clarity.

Time permitting, I aspire to share my views on the world, and how my views are shaping the world. This will be a fun ride. Heck, I never expected to be here in the first place.

No comments: